Why you should choose MBDH Glycerin ?
- Relieves dry skin and may help with psoriasis
- Glycerin is a skin-healthy, no-nasty chemical
- The only product is scientifically proven to help with skin irritation
- Hydrates the outer layer of the skin and improves skin barrier function.
- Helps protect against irritants and accelerates wound healing process
- Works to keep your skin moisturized and hydrated.
- Helps protect against irritations and accelerates wound healing process .
- Glycerin also has antimicrobial properties, which means it can protect the skin from harmful microorganisms.
- It’s also an emollient, which means it can soften skin. This is great if eczema or psoriasis leave you with rough or dry patches.
- Keeps your skin looking fresh and feeling soft.
Can I Use MBDH Wellness Pure Glycerin on My Face Daily?
Yes. Glycerin can be used as a moisturiser as part of your regular skincare routine. However, because glycerin is thick, putting only it to the face may not be a good idea. It attracts dust, which can lead to acne and pimples. Dilute the glycerine with water or a small amount of rose water before putting it on the face.
Does MBDH Wellness Glycerin Darken Skin?
No, using glycerine for the face will not make the skin darker. Glycerine is neither a lightening agent that helps with face whitening nor does it further darken the skin. It can help with de-tanning a person’s skin.
Can MBDH Wellness Glycerin Cause Pimples?
No, glycerin is non-comedogenic. This means that it won't cause pimples. It won't clog your skin pores and avoid pimples even in oily skin.
Can We Apply MBDH Wellness Glycerin Directly on Our Face?
Yes, applying glycerin directly on the face is completely safe. Glycerin is a part of a variety of facial creams and cleansers. It absorbs and attracts moisture, dirt, and pollutants that can cause skin irritation. However, dilute the glycerin that you wish to use with some rose water before use. Glycerin acts as a milder, non-toxic alternative and has great benefits on your skin.
What are the possible side effects of the product?
There are no known side effects associated with the product apart from ingredient allergies when consumed in the prescribed dosage as per pack instructions. All consumption instructions are mentioned prominently on the PDP.
How to store it? What is its shelf life?
Store in a cool & dry place. Protect from sunlight. The MBDH Wellness Glycerin can be used within 2 years from the date of manufacturing.
Based on 100 reviews
It's good for dry skin and it's smooth skin
You can go with this product. It's good. I've been using it for long and I am satisfied.
The glycerine has no scent and mixes well with other beauty diy products. It provides ample moisturization.
Good Unscented Glycerine.
Nice product happy with the quality... Nice packaging